Regional development in Ukraine by strengthening partnership between municipal institutions and local communities
Area of cooperation
Regional development and strengthening of self-government
Promote economic and social development in the regions of Ukraine
- Increase awareness of the Ukrainian regional population about the progress, impact and benefits of European integration;
- Increase the involvement of young people, women, people with disabilities and the elderly in the activities of self-government and local communities;
- Strengthen the partnership between municipalities and communities in the regions.
Ukrainian regional self-government, representatives of local communities.
Estimated duration of project implementation
From March 1, 2018 to November 1, 2018 (depending on the activities planned, contracts may be signed for a longer period).
- Experience in implementing projects of similar nature.
- Experience in cooperation with partners in Ukraine.
- Financial contribution of the applicant and / or other additional sources of financing.
Deadline for submission of applications
Deadline for the submission of applications for projects is October 31, 2017 24:00 (local time).
Development Cooperation Department
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
J. Tumo-Vaižganto St. 2, Vilnius
Tel: +370 706 52985
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; http://www.orangeprojects.lt